[Pacemaker] failed actions after resource creation

andreas graeper agraeper at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 11 07:28:34 EDT 2013

hi,
i think this is a question related to recent one discussed in this thread:
i use ocf:heartbeat:symlink
now i use
crm <<EOL
 primitive
 order
 colocation
EOL
to avoid the primitive is started on wrong node before constraints getting
active.

/mnt/mirror is mountpoint of mirrored blockdevice
/var/mail -> /mnt/mirror/var/mail

the link is created / removed as expected on master-node ( drbd:master )
but crm_mon shows :

Failed actions:
    p_lnsmail_monitor_0 (node=n2, call=417, rc=5, status=complete): not
installed

1) the link gets created
2) the target cannot exists on drbd:slave, cause it is on /dev/drbd0

whats wrong ? what kind of check fails ?
thanks
andreas