[Pacemaker] What kind of cluster stack at opensuse-repositories

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Mon Jun 10 13:48:52 EDT 2013

On 2013-06-10T19:25:38, Andreas Mock <andreas.mock at web.de> wrote:

> Am I right that these a packages for a RHEL 6.x system but in a
> corosync-pacemaker-fashion like SuSE uses it over years now?

Yes.

Those packages are scheduled for an update to latest upstream versions
as soon as we wrap up our current project, but we'll not have cman-based
packages available there, I'm pretty sure.

Of course, OBS can build them if someone else maintains them ;-) No
policy against it, just not our primary task.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA