[Pacemaker] target: 7 vs. rc: 0 error

Florian Crouzat gentoo at floriancrouzat.net
Thu Jun 6 10:04:07 EDT 2013

Le 06/06/2013 15:47, ESWAR RAO a écrit :
> Please let me know if there's any chance that I can monitor the already
> running resources ?????

That sentence makes no sense to me.

As I said, you must not start resource from outside the cluster
(runlevels). Let the resource-manager (pacemaker) start them and all
your troubles will seem so faraway.

And if you want to /add/ a new resource in the cluster configuration and
that this very resource is already running from outside the cluster,
then you should activate maintenance-mode, define the new resource,
reprobe so the cluster sees it is running, and exit maintenance-mode.

--
Cheers,
Florian Crouzat