[Pacemaker] Building corosync from source on Angstrom

Simon Platten simon at acquire.demon.co.uk
Fri May 31 18:22:29 EDT 2013

Steven Dake <sdake at ...> writes:

> On 05/31/2013 12:57 PM, Simon Platten wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I have been struggling to build corosync in Angstrom Linux on a beaglebone
> > black which runs an ARM Cortex A8.  I have been using this page as a guide:
> >
> > http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/SourceInstall
> >
> > So far I've downloaded and built libqb, no problems there right through to
> > corosync.  I've managed to perform corosync up to the make, where I
encounter:

> > gcc: error:  <at> nss_CFLAGS <at> : No such file or director
> >
> > If there is any further information required, please let me know and I will
> > do my best to provide it.
> >
> > Kind Regards,
> > Simon
> Simon,
>
> Corosync requires libnss-devel and friends.  Not sure if that is
> packaged for Angstrom linux or not.  If not, you may have to install it
> prior and pass the nss clfags (see --configure --help I believe) and
> LDFLAGS to the configure script of corosync.
>
> Normally they auto-configure and nss is default installed in most distros.
>
> Regards
> -steve

> > Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
> > Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
> > Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

I have nss installed, but I can't get nss-dev installed when I try I get a
bunch of unsatisfied recommendation's listed then finally:

Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for
udev-dev:
 *      udev (= 182-r1.1) *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package udev-dev.

I've tried installing udev and udev-dev, udev installs ok, but udev-dev
reports another ong list of unstaisfied recommendations then: