[Pacemaker] pcs and ping location rule

Mon Jun 24 17:33:14 EDT 2013

Hi,

I defined this clone resource for connectivity check:

pcs resource create ping ocf:pacemaker:ping host_list="10.0.2.2"
multiplier="1000" dampen=10s op monitor interval=60s

pcs resource clone ping ping_clone globally-unique=false

these works, but now I need to add a location rules to make the service
switch on the node that reach the gw, with crm I used something like this

/location database_on_connected_node database_resource \/
/         rule $id="database_on_connected_node-rule" pingd: defined pingd/

how to do the same using pcs?

thanks
Nicola