[Pacemaker] Two resource nodes + one quorum node

Andrey Groshev greenx at yandex.ru
Tue Jun 11 14:33:32 EDT 2013

Hi,
I want to make Postgres cluster.
As far as I understand, for the proper functioning of the cluster must use a quorum (ie, at least three nodes).
But if the databases are large - it is too expensive.
One master, two slave, and in addition backup.
So I'm trying to make the schema with one master, one slave, and one node only for a quorum.

To do this, I setup three nodes corosync (2.3.0)
And pacemaker, but one nodes I put it into a standby mode.

Actually I have a few questions:
How to bind any attribute node with she state? For example, I set for the node attribute "its-quorum-node = yes" and then it goes into standby.
I tried to solve it through the "location", but it does not work.
Maybe normal people solve this problem in another way?