[Pacemaker] Announce: Making Resource Utilization Dynamic

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at clusterbau.com
Wed Jun 5 14:44:56 EDT 2013

Hi,

I was not satisfied with the situation that the utilization of resources is
static. This is not how real world resources behave. Especially virtual guests
in a clustered environment show daily load patterns. So I thought it would be
a good idea to make the utilization of resources dynamic. I worte a small
patch for the VirtualDomain resource agent that updates the CPU utilization
every time it monitors the resource.

Please read about the background in the following article:

http://www.sys4.de/de/blog/54/

Any comments?
Where can I send the patch to?

--