[Pacemaker] Recovery after lost quorum

Denis Witt denis.witt at concepts-and-training.de
Tue Jun 4 12:13:03 EDT 2013

Hi List,

I have a cluster with two nodes running services, to make the Cluster
more reliable I added a third node with no services (I didn't start
pacemaker there, only corosync). I can't use STONITH in my setup so I
choose no-quorum-policy=stop to avoid data corruption on my
DRBD-Resources. The setup works fine, when two of my nodes disappear
all services are stopped as expected. Unfortunately if the quorum has
been restored the resources aren't restarted. Running crm_resource -P
brings anything up, but of course it would be nice if this happens
automatically. Is there any way to archive this?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Denis Witt