[Pacemaker] Suggestion to improve movement of booth

Jiaju Zhang jjzhang at suse.de
Tue Feb 19 14:18:42 CET 2013

On Tue, 2013-02-19 at 18:26 +0900, yusuke iida wrote:
> Hi, Jiaju
>
> Thank you for merging!
>
> BTW, is there any comment about the patent that I heard before?

I don't think there are any patent related problems here. There are
quite a lot of open source projects which are based on Paxos or Paxos
variant algorithms, such as zookeeper, Ceph monitor cluster, etc.
Booth used some similar concepts, but didn't follow any specific paper
or specific implementation. And it should be a yet another
implementation of Paxos variant, also add some own logic that we think
are needed in Geo-cluster use cases. So from what I have known, there is
no this kind of issue, however if there are issues that I don't know,
please contact me.

Thanks,
Jiaju