[Pacemaker] pcs equivalent of crm configure erase

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 04:44:40 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Andreas Mock <andreas.mock at web.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I try to bring that topic up once again because
> it's still unresolved for me:
>
> a) How can I do the equivalent of 'crm configure erase'
> in pcs? Is there a way?
>
> b) If I can't do it woith pcs, is there a reliable
> and secure way to do it with pacemaker low level tools?

I don't think so. cibadmin has a drastic version of erase, but this is
probably not what you want. If you don't want to use any higher level
tools, the best way is to probably make a loop and use pcs to remove the
resources, since it also removes also the constraints, not sure about other
objects.

something like:

for r in `crm_resource -l`; do pcs resource delete $r; done

But test it first, I haven't used pcs myself yet.

Rasto

--
Dipl.-Ing. Rastislav Levrinc
rasto.levrinc at gmail.com