[Pacemaker] racing crm commands... last write wins?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Apr 12 09:35:40 EDT 2013

On 13-04-10 07:02 PM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

> On 11/04/2013, at 6:33 AM, Brian J. Murrell <brian-SquOHqY54CVWr29BmMi2cA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>
>> Does crm_resource suffer from this problem
>
> no

Excellent.

I was unable to find any comprehensive documentation on just how to
implement a pacemaker configuration solely with crm_resource and the
manpage for it doesn't seem to indicate any way to create resources, for
example.

Is it typical that when you don't want to use "crm" (or "pcs") and want
to rely on the crm_* group of commands, that you do so in conjunction
with cibadmin for things like creating resources, etc.?  It seems so,
but I just want to make sure there is not something I have not uncovered
yet.

Cheers,
b.