[Pacemaker] repetative membership messages

Daniel Black daniel.black at openquery.com
Mon Apr 8 23:29:54 EDT 2013

> > /usr/sbin/corosync -v
> > Corosync Cluster Engine, version '1.4.2'
> >
> > So 1.4.2 from Debian backports.
>
> I think there have been some important bug fix releases since then.
> I'd suggest trying to get a more recent version, somehow.

Thanks Andrew.

It wasn't as bad as I thought.

For the reference of everyone else:

Install the dependencies of libqb and corosync listed on the following pages.

Download the 3 files, the *.dsc and two *.tar.gz, on the bottom of the following pages into a directory.

http://packages.debian.org/source/experimental/libqb

http://packages.debian.org/source/experimental/corosync

For libqb to work a small edit of /usr/lib/pkgconfig/check.pc - change -lcheck to -lcheck_pic.
( ref: http://patch-tracker.debian.org/patch/misc/view/check/0.9.8-2/check.pc.in )

dpkg-source -x libqb*.dsc ; cd libqb-0.14.4; dpkg-buildpackage ; cd ..; dpkg -i *deb

apt-get install libdbus-1-dev

dpkg-source -x coro*.dsc ; cd corosync-2.3.0; dpkg-buildpackage ; cd ..; dpkg -i *deb

Hoping this is still compatible with pacemaker-1.1.7 but testing is still in progress.