[Pacemaker] How to display interface link status in corosync

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Sun Apr 7 22:38:20 EDT 2013

I'm not 100% sure what the best approach is here.

Traditionally this is done with resource agents (ie. ClusterMon or ping) which update attrd.
We could potentially build it into attrd directly, but then we'd need to think about how to turn it on/off.

I think I'd lean towards a new agent+daemon or a new daemon launched by ClusterMon.