[Pacemaker] Same host displayed twice in crm status

Nicolas J. nikkro70+pacemaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 03:07:14 EDT 2013

I've already tried to remove the node following the document:
http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.0/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-node-delete.html

with the following commands:
crm_node -R *COROSYNC_ID*
 cibadmin --delete --obj_type nodes --crm_xml '<node uname="
VMTESTORADG2.it.dbi-services.com"/>'
 cibadmin --delete --obj_type status --crm_xml '<node_state uname="
VMTESTORADG2.it.dbi-services.com"/>'

I also tried to delete the status before deleting the node with the same
results.

I have the same issue, the node is deleted but when corosync is restarted
on any node, the deleted name appears again.
The server with the changed hostname has been restarted so I don't know
where the reference to the old name can be saved except in the cluster.

Regarding the version, here are the details:
- Corosync 1.2.7-1.1.el5
- Pacemaker 1.1.5-1.1.el5