[Pacemaker] cman+pacemaker - way to join/leave cluster?

Yuriy Demchenko demchenko.ya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 03:58:38 EDT 2013

Hi,

Can anyone point me to the correct procedure of adding/removing node
to/from cluster in cman+pacemaker stack, preferably without stopping
whole cluster?
"pcs cluster node add|remove" doesn't work, as there's no "pcsd" daemon
in centos6.4; cman tools (cman_tool, ccs_tool, ccs_sync) - doesn't work
either, as it expects configured pki infrastructure as "ricci" service
does...

I can just edit CIB & cluster.conf and remove/add node by hands, but it
seems kind of crude way - requires restart of cman&pacemaker on all nodes

--
Yuriy Demchenko