No subject

Tue Oct 23 02:10:09 EDT 2012

> Because removing a node from the cluster because it shut down is... an
> interesting idea.

BTW even that could be possible if quorum.allow_downscale is enabled,
but requires much more thinking and probably more functionality from
corosync. I'm not ready to comment on that yet though.

I was about node removal from a CMAP's nodelist with corosync_cmapctl
command. Of course, absence of (optional) nodelist in CMAP would result
in NOOP because there is no removal event on a nodelist.node tree from cmap.