[Pacemaker] cLVM stuck

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Fri Feb 10 09:32:03 CET 2012

Hi Karl,

10.02.2012 10:56, Karl Rößmann wrote:
> Quoting Andreas Kurz <andreas at hastexo.com>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> On 02/09/2012 03:29 PM, Karl Rößmann wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> we run a three Node HA Cluster using cLVM and Xen.
>>>
>>> After installing some online updates node by node

I was struggling with this problem a long time, please see the beginning
of the long thread here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org/msg09788.html

First part of solution (except patch against pacemaker.c, which was then
revised several times) is here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org/msg09959.html

Another (almost final, should be suitable for pacemaker 1.1.5, but I'm
not sure) is here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org/msg11123.html

Final one (requires newest stonith API from pacemaker, not sure it is
even in 1.1.6) is attached. This one is not thoroughly tested yet.

Hope this will help,

Best,
Vladislav