[Pacemaker] cLVM stuck

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Fri Feb 10 09:32:03 CET 2012

Hi Karl,

10.02.2012 10:56, Karl Rößmann wrote:
> Quoting Andreas Kurz <andreas at hastexo.com>:
>> Hello,
>> On 02/09/2012 03:29 PM, Karl Rößmann wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> we run a three Node HA Cluster using cLVM and Xen.
>>> After installing some online updates node by node

I was struggling with this problem a long time, please see the beginning
of the long thread here:

First part of solution (except patch against pacemaker.c, which was then
revised several times) is here:

Another (almost final, should be suitable for pacemaker 1.1.5, but I'm
not sure) is here:

Final one (requires newest stonith API from pacemaker, not sure it is
even in 1.1.6) is attached. This one is not thoroughly tested yet.

Hope this will help,