[Pacemaker] AP9606 fencing device

Pavlos Parissis pavlos.parissis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:46:26 EDT 2010

I did more testing using the clone type of fencing and worked as I expected.

test1 hack init script to return 1 on stop and run a crm resource move on
that resource
result node it was fenced and resource was started on the other node

test2 using firewall to break the heartbeat links on node with resource
result node it was fenced and resource was started on the other node

As Dejan suggested I am going to run the same type of tests when 1 fence
resource is used.
In this test I will try to cause a fencing on the node which has fencing
resource running on it and see if pacemaker moves the resource before it
fences the node.

Cheers,
Pavlos