[Pacemaker] Adding a STONITH module to the distribution

William Seligman seligman at nevis.columbia.edu
Mon Aug 30 17:00:32 UTC 2010

William Seligman <seligman at ...> writes:

> I've written a STONITH device script for systems that monitor their UPSes using
> NUT. I think it might be of sufficient interest to include in the standard
> Pacemaker distribution. What is the procedure for submitting such scripts?
>
> I don't particularly want credit or anything like that. It's just a simple
> script that I think could be a time-saver for sysadmins like me.

Here's a link to the script. (I would have posted the link to the script
directly, but it has lines longer than 80 characters, and the web interface to
GMANE is giving me some flak.)

http://bit.ly/3yPjS

If the comment near the top of the file is not sufficient to put the script
under the GPL license, please let me know.