[Pacemaker] startup problem DLM on ubuntu lucid

Oliver Heinz oheinz at fbihome.de
Sat Apr 24 10:25:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

when rebooting my cluster nodes they won't bring up the ocfs2-fs because of
resDLM failing. When I issue a '/etc/init.d/pacemaker restart' afterwards
everything is fine.

The machine needs quite a while to bring up the (bonding) network interfaces.
Do timeout values need to be adjusted? Or should I rather try to startup
pacemaker after the network is completely up?

my current config:

node server-c \
        attributes standby="off"
node server-d
primitive failover-ip ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr \
        params ip="192.168.5.150" \
        op monitor interval="10s"
primitive resDLM ocf:pacemaker:controld \
        op monitor interval="120s"
primitive resFS ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem \
        params device="/dev/mapper/data-data" directory="/srv/data"
fstype="ocfs2" \
        op monitor interval="120s"
primitive resO2CB ocf:pacemaker:o2cb \
        op monitor interval="120s"
clone cloneDLM resDLM \
        meta globally-unique="false" interleave="true"
clone cloneFS resFS \
        meta interleave="true" ordered="true"
clone cloneO2CB resO2CB \
        meta globally-unique="false" interleave="true"
colocation colFSO2CB inf: cloneFS cloneO2CB
colocation colO2CBDLM inf: cloneO2CB cloneDLM
order ordDLMO2CB 0: cloneDLM cloneO2CB
order ordO2CBFS 0: cloneO2CB cloneFS
property $id="cib-bootstrap-options" \
        dc-version="1.0.8-042548a451fce8400660f6031f4da6f0223dd5dd" \
        cluster-infrastructure="openais" \
        expected-quorum-votes="2" \
        stonith-enabled="false" \
        last-lrm-refresh="1272026744"

I tried something like
primitive resDLM ocf:pacemaker:controld \
	op start timeout="100s" \
        op monitor interval="120s"
but this didn't help.

TIA,